More than 60 Years of Nuclear Experience by your Side
34-36 Blvd Simon Bolivar
1200 Brussels - Belgium
|PHONE||+32 485 46 82 25|
Tractebel provides a full range of engineering and consulting services. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, it's our mission to actively shape the world of tomorrow. With about 4,400 experts and offices in 33 countries, we are able to offer you multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure.
For over 60 years, Tractebel has been developing reliable and innovative solutions in nuclear engineering. Our high-level engineering and
consulting services offer added-value, with an uncompromising approach to safety, across the full lifecycle of nuclear installations, from design to decommissioning. Developing your decommissioning project cost-effectively.
We offer tailor-made and cost effective services for preparing the post-operational and decommissioning phases. We act as project manager or architect / owner's engineer to support the implementation of your decommissioning activities and to follow-up the execution. Our integrated approach encompasses safety & licensing, civil works, nuclear systems, mechanics and handling, radiation protection and waste management.
Our main services
- Inventory of Equipment and Structures;
- Radiological Characterization of Systems and Equipment;
- Design of Waste Management Facility dedicated to the processing of decommissioning waste;
- Definition of Decommissioning Scenarios:
- Selection of decommissioning techniques;
- Drafting of decontamination and decommissioning procedures;
- Feasibility studies for the removal of Large Components, including structural and
- lay-out studies, mechanical studies (e.g. pre-cutting activities, handling operations ... ) and definition of removal sequence and schedule;
- Cost-benefit analysis & Schedule
- Evaluation of quantities of waste generated;
- Decommissioning Plans, Safety Analysis Reports, Environmental Impact Reports;
- Development of Decommissioning Radiation Protection/ALARA Program.